Inkscape 0.92.1 (32 bit) - Inkscape is an open-source vector graphics editor similar to Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Freehand, or Xara X. What sets Inkscape apart is its use of Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG), an open XML-based W3C standard, as the native format.
The design process may begin by doodles on a napkin, a sketched mindmap, a photo of a memorable object, or a mockup in software which really wouldn't work to complete the project. Inkscape can take you from this stage to a final, professional-grade design format which is ready for publication on the web or in physical form.
If you are new to the process of creating vector graphics it may feel different, but you will quickly be pleased by the flexibility, and power Inkscape offers. Vector design is often the preferred method of image creation for logos, illustrations and art which require high scalability. The Inkscape application is used across a wide variety of industries (marketing/branding, engineering/CAD, web graphics, cartooning) and individual uses.
- Text: baseline-spacing related issues with regular and flowed text in legacy Inkscape SVG files (Bug #1655483 and others).
- Text: Default baseline spacing stored in relative units is always converted to document units (Bug #1645016)
- Path effects: Crash on ungroup if group contains elements with path effects (Bug #1657591)
- Clipboard: Pasting a path effect from clipboard fails (Bug #1656093)
- Clipboard: Fix copy&pasting of groups which contain elements with path effects (Bug #1656527)
- Selection: Node tool can select objects on locked layers (Bug #1656141)
- Clones: Critical warnings with clones and symbols (Bug #1653184)
- About screen missing for several UI languages (Bug #1659426)
- Selection: Missing transformation handles after reset of rotation center (Bug #1657874)
- Bitmap images: Crash when opening files with invalid image links (Bug #1660142)
- Bitmap images: Fix path separators in relative image links (Windows) (Bug #1659347)
- File import: Failure to open CDR/Visio/WPG files from paths with special characters (Windows) (Bug #1656763)