Krita 3.2.0 - Krita is a professional FREE and open source painting program. It is made by artists that want to see affordable art tools for everyone.
Krita is a FREE and open source painting tool designed for concept artists, illustrators, matte and texture artists, and the VFX industry. Krita has been in development for over 10 years and has had an explosion in growth recently. It offers many common and innovative features to help the amateur and professional alike.
- There have been many fixes to the clone brush
- If previously you suffered from the “green brush outline” syndrome, that should be fixed now, too. Though we cannot guarantee the fix works on all OpenGL systems.
- There have been a number of performancei mprovements as well
- The interaction with the file dialog has been improved: it should be better at guessing which folder you want to open, which filename to suggest and which file type to use.
- Some cleanups when handling OpenGL
- Show a clearer error when loading the wintab32.dll file fails on Windows
- Fix a regression where bezier tools couldn’t close the curve and couldn’t create a second curve
- Fixes for working with multiple windows in subwindow mode where one of the documents is set to “stays on top”
- Fix resetting the Level of Detail cache when changing the visibility of a layer: this fixes an issue where after changing the visibility of a layer, the color picker would pick from an older version of the layer.
- Save the last used folder in the Reference Images Docker
- Don’t create nested autosave documents.
- Add recognizing uc-logic tablets on Linux
- Improve the stabilizer
- Fix loading a custom brush preset that uses the text brush
- Fixes to saving jpg or png images without a transparency channel