GOM Player can play all the most popular video formats by default: AVI, MP4, MKV, FLV, WMV, MOV, and more!
You can share and download a large number of subtitles through our own library and also by linking with OpenSubtitles.org. You can freely adjust the placement, size, and sync settings of your subtitles.
Play 360 degrees VR video
- Able to watch from up, down, left, and right, 360 degrees around, by just using the keyboard or mouse
- Supports preview with side views from front, back, left, and right as well as screen transition
- Provides search and play functions for 360 YouTube videos
GOM Player's skinable interface and advanced filter controls make it highly customizable, allowing users to personalize their experience to fit their needs. Download new skins and logos from the GOM Player website!
Some uncommon video types aren't supported by GOM Player by default. When you try to watch these videos, GOM Player's Codec Finder service will search for the one you're missing and direct you to a place where you can read more and/or download the missing codec.
You can control GOM Player with GOM Remote. This includes all basic functions, such as moving forward/back, play, and pause. This also includes advanced functions, such as opening files, searching, and PC power control.
- Supports 24-bit, 32-bit high-quality sound addition
- Support for additional audio codecs for various audio formats
- Support for MusePak 7, Monkey's lossless codec
- Improved external codec stability
- Remove GOM Remote popup and Subtitle Search window
- We will provide better function in the future.
- Provides tooltip for playback location when mouse over on the GOM Player Touch Skin Controller
- When installing the GOM Player, add the WEBM file icon to the GOM Player
- Change the default setting of the 'Maintain play speed' option from 'Do not keep' to 'Keep'
- Removed 'Uninstall' tap in Preferences
- Fixed an error related to Sub size in control window in version 2.3.12
- Fixed an play time error-related in MKV file
- Fixed an crash error in list-related in A-B repeat window
- Fixed a problem in GOM Remote, VR 360 guide notation
- Modify the menu to appear when you right-click on the mini-web and the bottom text ad area
- Fixed Layered Windows subtitle guidelines in BorderlessMode
- Fixed BorderlessMode afterimage problem
- Fixed a problem where VSUtil was not deleted when uninstalling