ScreenToGif 2.7.2 - ScreenToGif allows you to record part of your screen with the Screen Recorder, also there's the Webcam Recorder and the Board Recorder.
- Record your screen and save directly to a gif looped animation or a video.
- Pause and continue to record or start over by discard the recording.
- Move the window around to record what you want, it stays on top.
- You can add Text, Subtitles, Title Frames, Borders, Watermarks, Drawings, etc.
- Crop and Resize.
- Remove frames that you don't want.
- Select a folder to save the file automatically or select one before encoding.
- Add the system cursor to your recording.
- Very small sized and portable executable.
The screen recorder is composed of a hollow window with the main controls on the bottom. From the left to the right:
- Snap to Window: Click, drag and drop on top of a window to automatically resize and move ScreenToGif to fit.
- Options: Opens the Options window.
- FPS: The maximum frames-per-second (fps) of the recording. A range value from 1 to 60 fps. A value of 15 fps means a duration of 66ms for each captured frame.
- Width and Height: The size of the recording rectangle. You can resize to fit your needs by typing new values or by dragging the corners of the window.
- Discard (currently hidden) : When the recording is paused, this button will appear. As the text says, it will discard the current recording.
- Record/Pause: Uh... Starts/pauses the recording?
- Stop: If there's an active (or paused) recording, clicking this button will open the Editor window with your recording loaded.
• Fixed bugs