mrViewer 3.7.6 - The Professional Flipbook, Image Viewer, and Video and Audio Player. mrViewer is a small, lightweight utility that can open images and play video files. It supports .BMP, .JPG, .PNG, .PSD, .MAP, .DPX, .MP4, .MPG, .MOV, .AVI, .DIVX, and .WMV file formats.
With mrViewer you can add files by simply dragging and dropping them into the main panel or you can use the browse button to locate your media. It comes with a couple of tools that allow you to specify the frame rate, play or stop the current video selection, skip to the start or end position of a clip, adjust the volume, alter the RGB value, and adjust the levels for gamma and exposure.
- Flipbook player
- HDRI viewer
- Multichannel Support in OpenEXR, PSD, MIFF and TIFF formats
- MultiView OpenEXR support
- MultiResolution OpenEXR support (Mipmaps and Ripmaps)
- Video and Audio player
- Network syncing support
- Non-destructive EDL
- Grease Pencil support
- Multi Part EXR images
- Deep OpenEXR images (Deep Scanline and Deep Tile)
- Animated GIF support
- Color Transformation Language (CTL) Support
- ACES 1.01 Support
- Passive 3D Stereo Support (anaglyphs, side by side, interlaced, checkerboard)
- Linux 64bits and Windows 32 and 64 bits
- Added a Positioning tab to Preferences. In it, you can set the position and size of the view window so that it always opens in the same place and at the same size.
- Added a button to take the position and size parameters from the current settings in the view window.
- Removed crashes on network connections when the server is closed.
- Fixed audio sync on Windows when audio channels equals one, a regression from v3.7.2.