Notepad++ 7.5 - Notepad++ is a free (as in "free speech" and also as in "free beer") source code editor and Notepad replacement that supports several languages. Running in the MS Windows environment, its use is governed by GPL License.
Based on the powerful editing component Scintilla, Notepad++ is written in C++ and uses pure Win32 API and STL which ensures a higher execution speed and smaller program size. By optimizing as many routines as possible without losing user friendliness, Notepad++ is trying to reduce the world carbon dioxide emissions. When using less CPU power, the PC can throttle down and reduce power consumption, resulting in a greener environment.
- Add new languages support: ASN.1, AviSynth, Blitz Basic, Csound, Erlang, escript, Forth, FreeBASIC, LaTeX, MMIX, Nimrod, nnCron, OScript, PureBasic, Rebol, registry, Rust, SPICE, txt2tags
- Add "Open file in its default viewer" command.
- Add "-quickPrint" command line argument: Launch Notepad++, print document & exit.
- Add /noUpdater argument for installer to not install updater (useful in silent mode).
- Add new installer argument /allowAppDataPluginsLoading.
- Roll back to 1 "Find next" button in Find/Replace dialog, due to the inconsistence after removal of direction option.
- Enhancement: empty fields "Replace with" and "Filters" of Find/Replace dialog are remembered in the next session.
- Fix text selection in combo boxes of find/replace dialog problem on resizing.
- Fix the issue of passing non-exist folder via command line without any warning.
- Fix multi-line tab button remaining pushed issue while switching off.
- Fix TAB key wired behavior on find/replace dialog's transparency radio button.
- Fix click on tab without hitting close button but close file issue.
- Fix Notepad++ modifying command line arguments issue (command line arguments could be visualized by system tools).
- Fix file not dirty while its content changed on the hard drive.
- Fix saved duplicated file in the same view issue.
- Fix "Folder as Workspace" toolbar button not activated after dropping folder issue.