Krita 3.3.3 - Krita is a professional FREE and open source painting program. It is made by artists that want to see affordable art tools for everyone.
Krita is a FREE and open source painting tool designed for concept artists, illustrators, matte and texture artists, and the VFX industry. Krita has been in development for over 10 years and has had an explosion in growth recently. It offers many common and innovative features to help the amateur and professional alike.
- The Direct3d/Angle renderer is now the default for Intel users. Recent updates to the Intel display drivers have broken Krita on many more systems than before, so it’s better that everyone gets this workaround by default. If you experience decreased performance, you can always try to enable OpenGL again.
- Fix an issue where it would not be possible to select certain blending modes when the current layer is grayscale but the image is rgb.
- Set the OS and platform when reporting a bug from within Krita on Windows.
- Make it possible to enter color values as percentage in the specific color selector
- Add OpenGL warnings and make ANGLE default on Intel GPUs
- Add an Invert button to the levels filter
- Implement loading and saving of styles for group layers to and from PSD
- Fix the erase mode not showing correctly when returning to the brush tool
- Save the visibility of individual assistants in .kra files
- Add an option to draw ruler tips as a power of 2
- Disable autoscroll on move and transform tools.
- Improve handling of native mouse events when using a pen and the Windows Ink API
- Fix the focal point for the pinch zoom gesture
- Fix loading netpbm files with comment.