GOM Player can play all the most popular video formats by default: AVI, MP4, MKV, FLV, WMV, MOV, and more!
You can share and download a large number of subtitles through our own library and also by linking with OpenSubtitles.org. You can freely adjust the placement, size, and sync settings of your subtitles.
Play 360 degrees VR video
- Able to watch from up, down, left, and right, 360 degrees around, by just using the keyboard or mouse
- Supports preview with side views from front, back, left, and right as well as screen transition
- Provides search and play functions for 360 YouTube videos
GOM Player's skinable interface and advanced filter controls make it highly customizable, allowing users to personalize their experience to fit their needs. Download new skins and logos from the GOM Player website!
Some uncommon video types aren't supported by GOM Player by default. When you try to watch these videos, GOM Player's Codec Finder service will search for the one you're missing and direct you to a place where you can read more and/or download the missing codec.
You can control GOM Player with GOM Remote. This includes all basic functions, such as moving forward/back, play, and pause. This also includes advanced functions, such as opening files, searching, and PC power control.
- [Addition of new features]
- Addition of SRT format subtitle storage function
- Addition of ASS, SSA format subtitle storage function
- [Improvement of function]
- Addition of counterclockwise rotation “Hot Key”
- Image capture memory is compatible with KAKAO TALK
- [Reflecting customer reviews and Correcting errors]
- Correct the error of partial subtitle playback
- Correct the error of hiding cursor during playback
- Correct the error of generation folder name during continuous capture
- Fix the problem of not exposing a message to the status window in partial skin
- Fix the problem of “No Response” when signing in
- Correct the error of certain ASF file search
- Correct the error of RTMP protocol contents search
- Correct the error of displaying playback time in certain MP4 file
- Fix the problem of “No response” when changing YouTube image quality
- Improve playback of SWF file (Handling background color and marking play status)