KMPlayer 18.104.22.168 - KMP is a versatile multi media player which can cover a various different types of contained formats. Without any separate Codec, you are able to play any media files because KMP has its' own internal Codec. Supported Codec are separated by internal & external. For the sound Codec, KMPlayer supports MPEG1, 2, AAC, WMA 7, 8, OGG & etc. and it additionally supports matrix function/normalizer function when internal sound Codec is being used. Internal Codec gets processed inside of KMPlayer so it’s faster & safer. Also KMPlayer supports all the Codec from ffdshow and it additionally supports MPEG1/2. If you’re a user who finds it inconvenient to install Codec, who has a low CPU computer and/or a user who strives for an excellent multi-media playback player, you’ll be able to modify your environment to a convenient multi-media format by using KMP.
- High resolution movie support. Watch movies in superb quality with support for 3D, 4K and UHD.
- Supports Many Languages. Supports over 24 languages worldwide
- Diverse Format support. RTS, MPEG1, MPEG2, AAC, WMA7, WMA8, OGG etc
- Video capture. Capture audio and video or screen capture is possible, and can be saved in the format you want.
- Advanced options. Provide full control over DVD selection, Movie menus, audio menus, subtitle menus, brightness/contrast and more, to suit user needs.
- Internal Codecs. The codecs come bundles with the software, hence you can watch movies quickly and efficiently.
- + Main Splitter Upgrade
Previous Internal KMP Splitter upgraded to Internal LAV Splitter
Splitter Preferences Upgraded
Previous Gabest Splitter has been removed
- - LAV Video/Audio Decoder has been updated
Version 0.66.0 Applied
- + Intel® RealSense™ Compatible
- + KMP Thema Capability Added
- - Language Updated (Brazil: Portuguese)
- - Subtitle “Windows Standard Output (GDI)” process upgraded when in DirectDraw usage
- - Korea: Flash Advertisements Removed
- - Video thumbnail “not in use” set as default