MediaInfo 19.04 - MediaInfo is a convenient unified display of the most relevant technical and tag data for video and audio files. MediaInfo provides you with a quick access to the inner values of your audio and video files. Whether you want to glance at the set-up of tracks included in a file or you want to know all the precise details about the codecs used, MediaInfo will offer the suitable view.
You can choose between a graphical user interface to quickly select the appropriate view on the data and a command line interface to automatically retrieve and process media information in your own scripts. For these purposes, MediaInfo's views are customizable the easy way.
MediaInfo features include:
- Read many video and audio file formats
- View information in different formats (text, sheet, tree, HTML...)
- Customise these viewing formats
- Export information as text, CSV, HTML...
- Graphical user interface, command line interface, or library (.dll/.so/.dylib) versions available
- Integrate with the shell (drag 'n' drop, and Context menu)
- Internationalisation: display any language on any operating system
- Localisation capability (for which volunteers are needed - please contact us!)